- Size: Pitch Length: 42″; Outer Girth: 1080mm / 42.52″; Top Width: 10mm / 0.39″; Thickness: 6mm / 0.24″
- Material: It is made of neoprene rubber for resistance to oils, water, and some solvents.
- Function: To link two or more rotating shafts to transmit power in a drive system. Even load distribution on belt drives and good wear resistance.
- Feature: The trapezoidal shape of the belts cross section wedges into the groove of a similarly shaped sheave or pulley to provide traction and alignment.
- Applications: Used for drive systems in the automotive, agricultural, textile, printing, mining, and office equipment industries, ect.
Specifications for this item